The course in Communication Design deals with communication 360 °. In this way, Communication and Design combine to form professionals who can think creatively and communicate effectively.
Primary objective: to train professionals able to develop and implement communication projects autonomously, using both the management of digital tools, and the methodological skills for the representation of a project.Each professional has specific skills, to discover them click on “Who you want to become”.
THE ISTITUTO ITALIANO DESIGN updates and optimizes the subjects of study each year to provide students with very high-quality preparation in design.Theory and practice alternate in perfect balance to create synergies that can facilitate learning and train successful design experts.
- Graphic Applications
- Brand Identity Strategies
- Web Design I
- Graphic Design I
- Semiotics of Visual Communication
- Design and Illustration I
- Photography I
- Motion Grafic I
- Web Design II
- Graphic Design II
- Photography II
- Video Recording and Editing I
- Art History
- Design and Illustration II
- History of Graphic Design
- Social Media Marketing
- Packaging I
- Motion Grafic II
- Product Management
- Web Design III
- Graphic Design III
- Photographic post production
- Video shooting and editing II
- Drawing and Illustration III
- Printing techniques and processes
- Packaging II
Main operational areas
- Editorial Graphics;
- Coordinated Corporate Image;
- Product Packaging and Communication;
- Audiovisual Design and Interactive Products;
- Television, Audiovisual and Multimedia Publishing;
- Web design;
- Design of Social Networks and Collaborative Platforms.
The skills you will have
- Techniques of visual representation, graphics, and photographic, typographic, shooting and video editing with the relative methods for treatment of images and both visual and audiovisual languages;
- Social marketing;
- Media strategies (signage, brochures, Corporate Identity, logos, magazines, etc.) and knowledge of the various application sectors;
- Learning of flat illustration and compositing techniques;
- Production of web solutions accessible by modern devices (computers, smartphones, and tablets) updated continuously concerning the ever-changing evolution of related technologies.
Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.