“Your home should tell the story of who you are, and be a collection of what you love.” – Nate Berkus
The famous phrase of Nate Berkus, a great master of Interior Design, speaks of an essential concept.
The place where you live (and even where you work!) must tell a story, but not just any story:
YOUR story, your experience, what you love most, your MANTRA!
In the last decade, the Interior Designer has become an increasingly popular figure in the world of work and has acquired a fundamental role in the field of design.
Here’s what the Interior Designer does:
- Utilizes graphic applications
- Interprets the needs of society
- Processes appropriate solutions
The primary objective of this course is to transform every student into a professional in their field capable of shaping the tastes and styles of society for living in an environment that is both functional and beautiful.
We aim to give the students the necessary preparation to develop interior design in all its phases: from concept to design to realization.
Areas for expanding your creativity in interior design are varied, to learn more, visit the section “Who do you want to become”.
THE ISTITUTO ITALIANO DESIGN updates and optimizes the subjects of study each year to provide students with very high-quality preparation in design.
Theory and practice alternate in perfect balance to create synergies that can facilitate learning and train successful design experts.
- Brand Identity strategies
- History of Architecture I
- History of Architecture II
- Principles and methodology of the project
- Technical Drawing I
- Visual Communication
- Materials Technology
- CAD 2D
- Graphic applications
- Social Media Marketing
- History and Criticism of Design I
- History of furniture design
- Anthropology of living
- Art history
- Interior Design I
- Commercial Food Design
- 3D Modeling
- History and Criticism of Design II
- Product Management
- Lighting Design
- Interior Design II
- Retail e Franchising
- Landscape Design
- Exhibit Design
- Virtual Architecture
Main operational areas
- Domestic living spaces, for private and commercial use, and work/ office spaces;
- Public spaces: museums, banks, government offices, hospitals, schools and their urban interiors;
- Places of consumption, spaces to be designed as places for relationships and emotional exchanges between the company and the relevant public (Retail Design);
Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
We use some social sharing plugins, to allow you to share certain pages of our website on social media. These plugins place cookies so that you can correctly view how many times a page has been shared.