1. BEFORE REGISTERING
Submit your application for the courses you are interested in, reading the information in the COURSES section.
IID courses are divided into the following departments:
- Interior design
- Industrial design
- Fashion design
- Communication design
First check the admission requirements for the type of courses you are interested in, remembering that you must have a high school diploma or equivalent qualification obtained abroad.
Review the tuition fees.
To submit your application, send (by mail or e-mail):
- C.V. with a description of completed studies
- Motivational Interview
2. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Upon having received confirmation from the Admissions Office, you can proceed with the registration, filling in the application obtained from the IID Secretary or requesting it by email.
To reserve one of the places available, pay the registration fee by choosing the payment method for the course tuition that best suits your needs.
3. AFTER THE REGISTRATION
You will be informed of the opening date of the academic year, with the usual inauguration ceremony, at which time you will be able to meet the Director, the Coordinators, the Teachers, the Staff and your future course colleagues. You will receive the Institute’s manual of rules, academic calendar and course schedule.
Are you an EU student?
EU citizens can stay in our country for up to three months without any conditions or formalities, as long as they possess a valid identity card issued by their country for foreign travel.
After 3 months from entry, you must register at the Municipal Residence Registry. To register you must submit the following documents: IID enrollment certificate, evidence of health coverage and documentation certifying available funds.
Are you a non-EU student?
The Italian Immigration Act stipulates that citizens who are not members of the European Union who intend to stay in Italy for more than 3 months must apply for a residence permit within 8 days of their arrival in Italy.
It is possible to find the application kit for a residence permit at any post office where the “Friend’s Desk” is present.
Required documents (A4 photocopies)
- 2 photocopies of the passport page with personal data and 2 photocopies of the visa page;
- photocopy of the Social Security Number (Fiscal no.)
- photocopy of the IID invitation letter specifying the course to be enrolled, stamped by the Italian Diplomatic / Consular Representation upon issuance of the entry visa
- IID enrollment certificate
- a stamp of 14.62 euro (to be purchased in (Tabacco Shop)
- photocopy of the documentation showing the availability of adequate financial resources for the duration of the residence permit.
For more information, contact the IID Secretary